English Literature klinton jack

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Tense tree

  am,is,are,have,has)

2/Past   (Was,were,had)
3/Future (will)

*Present
---
1/ Present Indefinite (am,is,are)
2/Present  perfect (have,has)
3/Present continuous (ing)

*Past
----
1/ Past Indefinite 
2/Past Perfect 
3/Past continuous

*Future ---
1/Future indefinite
2/Future Perfect
3/Past continuous 




#Present tense 

>
Present Indefinite
Formula : Subject+(am,is,are,hjave ,has)+object

1/ I am a student .
2/I love her
3/I eat Jhalmuri 
4/We read a book .
5/I have a pen 
6/He has a book 
7/We are here .
6/He is a good person .
7/They sing a song
8/ He catches fish 


#Present Perfect

Formula: subject+(Have,has) +verb P.P +Object 

1.I have done the work .
2/I have completed my book .
3/I have eaten jhalmuri .
4/He has eaten jhalmuri.
5/He has gone to home.
6/ He has Caught a fish .
7/They have played football .


#Present Continuous 
Formula: Subject +(am,is are) Verb (ing)+ object .


1.I am doing the work .
2/I am completeing my book .
3/I am eating jhalmuri .
4/He is eating jhalmuri.
5/He is going to home.
6/ He is catching fish .
7/They are playing football .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting